The details are important!
We believe in the Golden Rule; Treat others as you wish to be treated
We welcome you as a new client to Green Clean. It’s our great pleasure to serve you in ways that make your life easier. We encourage you to let us know whenever you feel our service is even slightly below your expectations, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your immediate feedback allows us to make any necessary improvements to ensure that Green Clean remains the premiere eco-friendly cleaning service in Spokane, Washington.
Forms of Payment:
We require that a valid credit card be on file at the time we schedule your initial cleaning.
There is a $25 fee for any returned checks. For any accounts referred to collections, there is a $100 fee, plus the balance.
As a convenience, we can arrange automatic billing of your credit card for regular cleanings, or we can accept credit card payments for individual cleanings whenever you choose.
For residential clients, payment must be made by cash, check, or credit card at the time of service.
A finance charge of 13% will be added to all unpaid balances over 30 days.
We accept the following major credit cards:
We Accept: American Express (AMX), Visa, Mastercard, and Discover!
– There is no term to this agreement. You may cancel service at any time for any reason. Clean Green may cancel service at any time for any reason.
– We reserves the right to reevaluate rates and services at any time. Sometimes our services and your needs evolve. Your needs and expectations are unique and subject to change, we want to change with you.
Damage of Property:
– Clean Green must be notified within 24 hours of service if damage is discovered.
– We make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted, but can not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request that all irreplaceable items be stored and / or pointed out so that they are not cleaned by our staff.
– If the team is specifically asked to dust inside a hutch or china cabinet, customer agrees that CG is not responsible for any damage that may occur.
– Clean Green is not responsible for damage due to faulty and or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (marble, granite, travertine et. al.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
Safety is paramount for all Clean Green employees. All reasonable measures need be taken to avoid any physical or emotional risk to the CG teams.